AHEPA Family District 5 Convention
June 23 to 25, 2017
HARD Deadline for Convention Forms, Journal Form, Chapter Financial Obligations
(ie. ad journal, banquet tickets, etc.).
May 31st is this year’s HARD Deadline
for everything related to the District Convention.
This year’s AHEPA District 5 Convention Forms, all of which have been converted to a “fillable” format which can be done on the computer after opening each document. You can use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader to fill in this form. Click the attachment to open the form in Acrobat or Adobe Reader. When you are finished, click Submit to return your data to me. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader from: http://www.adobe.com/go/reader. Contact me if you encounter any problems.
- AHEPAN of the Year Form 2017
- AHEPA DL Officers Election Results Form 2017-2018
- AHEPA Chapter Election Results Form 2017-2018
- AHEPA D5 Convention Delegated Form 2017
- AHEPA D5 Chapter Report 2016-2017 Form 2017/
When completing the Chapter Delegate Form, we ask that you enter the names of Brothers who anticipate attending the convention as either Delegates or Alternates; and not simply complete the form with names for the purpose of doing so - otherwise the projected head count of atendees is skewed.
Additionally, this year we will introduce a Registration Form to be completed by each Delegate and Alternate; and guests - which will simplify matters for the Convention Host Chapter and serve as a matter of record.
Chapter Financial Obligations
Payment for Chapter Ad Journal, banquet tickets, etc., can be made by check payable to: “AHEPA Chapter #288,” and mailed to:
President - Nick Vosinas
Perth Amboy AHEPA Chapter 288
24 McPherson Avenue
Metuchen, NJ 08840
(848) 248-9147 Mobile
Hosted by the Perth Amboy AHEPA Raritan Chapter #288
Convention Hotel, The Clarion
60 Cottontail Lane, Somerset, NJ 08873
www.choicedhotels.com (732) 560-9880 Tel. (732) 356-7455 fax
“AHEPA GROUP” room rate through the hotel valid until May 31, 2017
$80 plus taxes = $92.00 per night
June 1st – AHEPA Chapter Mandatory Obligations for the 2017 AHEPA District 5 Convention must be PAID IN FULL.
This includes but not limited to:
- Chapter Ad for Convention Banquet Album as per Bylaws (Article VIII, Section K(1)
- Banquet Tickets as per Bylaws (Article VIII, Section K(2)
- 49 members or less - minimum of six (6) tickets
- More than 50 members - minimum of ten (10) tickets
- Daughters of Penelope Luncheon Ticket
- AHEPA Chapter Delegate / Alternate Registration Forms